As part of NAHRO’s Housing America campaign, a calendar poster contest reflecting the theme of “What Home Means to Me” is being held for children residing in programs such as Public Housing and Section 8.
We are encouraging our young residents from Kindergarten through 12th grade to participate in the contest.
• Posters must be 22” x 28” with Landscape/Horizontal orientation.
• All entries must be kept flat (do not bend).
• Provide a short narrative on the inspiration, vision, and importance of your poster design.
• Contestant's name, grade level and housing authority must be written on the back of the poster.
• Winners will be selected based on how well the artwork uses the “What Home Means to Me” theme. Three regional winners will be selected and those winners will be forwarded to the national competition in Washington, D.C. where 12 national winners will receive a $100 Visa gift card.
Posters must be delivered to Johnstown Housing Authority by June 15, 2021.
Entries can be hand delivered to the administrative office or arrange with the community manager to drop off at the management office.
Johnstown Housing Authority Administrative Office
501 Chestnut St
Johnstown, PA 15906
Complete Contest Rules are available here.
Johnstown Housing Authority will ensure that all entries submitted to us have appropriate release forms completed and attached before submission to the state competition.